"Best Bass Drum Anchor Products 2019" –Drumming Review
"A sliding kick drum can ruin your concentration. KickBlock is a drummer’s life hack needed on every level of playing" –Bennie Rodgers II
"Every gigging drummer needs that" –Modern Drummer Podcast with Mike Johnston and Mike Dawson
"KickBlock products are a real solution for a common problem" –Johnny Rabb
LIMITED EDITION - Made from 100% natural cork
Beautiful feel, look and design! I bought TWO sight unseen!
REQUIRES VELCRO-COMPATIBLE DRUM RUG. KickBlock requires a Velcro-compatible drum rug or carpet to properly adhere.
If you are uncertain about whether Velcro will adhere to your rug, you can test your rug with a small piece of Velcro (hard hook side) to determine if Velcro will grip your rug. If your Velcro grips the carpet fibers even a little, KickBlock's 27 square inches of special Ultra-Grip Velcro will grip it like crazy!
KickBlock™ - World's Top-Rated Bass Drum Stabilizer
- Completely stops the bass drum from sliding!
- Won’t damage your kit - KickBlock is made from shock-absorbing foam that won’t scratch, dent, or damage your kit in any way.
- Lightweight - Weighs only 6 ounces but stops your kit like a brick wall.
- Easy to use - All you need to do is place it on the drum rug, in front of the bass drum. And when you’re ready to pack up, simply lift the block up to detach it from the rug.
- Easy to transport - KickBlock is lightweight and compact. Toss it in your gig back, back pack, or hardware case! It’s a necessary addition to every drummer’s tool kit.
- Works with any size drum, acoustic or electric!
DESIGNED AND BUILT IN THE USA
Ships Fast and Free
- Free Shipping On All Orders (U.S.)
- Risk-Free 30 Day Returns
Free U.S. Shipping!
The Top Rated Drum Accessory
- Modern Drummer Podcast
- Drumeo Weekly
- Drumming Review
- Drum Beats Online
- Pick My Drumset
- Drum Head Authority