Why Did I Wait So Long
I asked myself why did I wait so long to get The Kick Block Set, the best investment for my drum kit
I have fought sliding pedals and kick for 40 years, but not anymore! I don’t know why I waited so long to get Kickblock and Pedalblock! I won’t play without them again!
I was able to use the Kick blocks the other night at a gig. They were amazing! I have a heavy bass drum foot and always had problems with my bass drum creeping. I slapped that Kickblock in front of my bass drum and it didn’t move all night! Same with my hi-hat! Congratulations on a great product! Jimmy Bagshaw Drummer for The Fryed Brothers
Works great but...
These worked just as described. I used these on a pretty high pile rug. it worked less effectively on a low pile oriental style rug. They just didn't catch for long. Eventually things started to move even after adjusting. But overall a great idea.
Finally a solution!!!
I had been struggling with my new light weight hardware not being sturdy enough to stay put under my feet. I used the KickBlock to anchor my hihat and snare stands. I literally had to make zero adjustments the entire evening.
REQUIRES VELCRO-COMPATIBLE DRUM RUG. KickBlock requires a Velcro-compatible drum rug or carpet to properly adhere.
If you are uncertain about whether Velcro will adhere to your rug, you can test your rug with a small piece of Velcro (hard hook side) to determine if Velcro will grip your rug. If your Velcro grips the carpet fibers even a little, KickBlock's 27 square inches of special Ultra-Grip Velcro will grip it like crazy!
KickBlock™ - World's Top-Rated Bass Drum Stabilizer
- Completely stops the bass drum from sliding!
- Won’t damage your kit - KickBlock is made from shock-absorbing foam that won’t scratch, dent, or damage your kit in any way.
- Lightweight - Weighs only 6 ounces but stops your kit like a brick wall.
- Easy to use - All you need to do is place it on the drum rug, in front of the bass drum. And when you’re ready to pack up, simply lift the block up to detach it from the rug.
- Easy to transport - KickBlock is lightweight and compact. Toss it in your gig back, back pack, or hardware case! It’s a necessary addition to every drummer’s tool kit.
- Works with any size drum, acoustic or electric!
DESIGNED AND BUILT IN THE USA
Ships Fast and Free
- Free Shipping On All Orders (U.S.)
- Risk-Free 30 Day Returns
Free U.S. Shipping!
The Top Rated Drum Accessory
- Modern Drummer Podcast
- Drumeo Weekly
- Drumming Review
- Drum Beats Online
- Pick My Drumset
- Drum Head Authority